USB DEVICE

USB DEVICE
USB Flash Drives

Corsair Flash Voyager 16 GB USB


Buy now
Product Name USB Corsair Flash Voyager 16 GB
Price   $19.99
Customer reviews
Available Stock In Stock. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Compare Price Compare Price
Payment Services Payment Services
Flash Voyager drives have been tested by dropping, boiling, baking, and even running them over with SUV's!!!
Store up to 4,000 MP3 Files! Or How about 4,960 Digital Photos! Or Store 6 hours of video footage!
Enclosed in Corsair Proprietary All-Rubber Housing ensures Water Resistance and Ultra Durability!
Over the course of the last 8 years I've had a number of USB drives. Iomega, Corsair, Apacer, PNY, Sony and SanDisk. I've upgraded each time I felt the storage increase justified the cost. I work in information technology so they are tools more than toys, anyway on to the review. This 16GB drive is massive and well worth the money. I've used this flash drive in all sorts of systems and also have a .bat file that allows me to sync my data.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 
2011 Usb For Sale | Blogger Templates for Over 50 Chat Sponsors: Short People Club, Michigan Mechanical Engineer Jobs, California Dietitian Jobs