USB DEVICE

USB DEVICE
USB Flash Drives

SDHC Flash Memory Card Transcend 32 GB Class 10


Buy now
Product Name SDHC Flash Memory Card Transcend 32 GB
Price $47.41
Customer reviews
Available Stock In Stock. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Compare Price Compare Price
Payment Services Payment Services
Lifetime warranty, the data storage solution you can trust
Perfect for vast amounts of HD video and high-resolution images
If you own an SLR that is capable of rapid fire, high-resolution photography you may want to consider the SanDisk Extreme III 30 MB/s card. It is expensive.


This card is reasonably priced for a class 10 card. Just know what you are getting, what your needs may be, and what else is available. I own other Transcend cards and they have always worked properly without any issues.

The video that I attached shows this card with the same 24 seconds that I gave the SanDisk Card.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 
2011 Usb For Sale | Blogger Templates for Over 50 Chat Sponsors: Short People Club, Michigan Mechanical Engineer Jobs, California Dietitian Jobs